At harvest time, it’s always amazing to receive additional items from local schools, shops and churches.
There are some things that are always in demand. Any help with the particular things on this list would be hugely appreciated!
ESSENTIAL ITEMS (especially the * ones!)
- *Instant coffee
- *UHT milk
- Tinned custard and rice pudding
- Tinned stewed steak
- Tinned Fray Bentos pies
- Instant mash potato
- Tinned potatoes
- Tinned curry
- Cakes (with a good date)
- Men’s shower wash & deodorant
- Men’s jeans/tracksuit trousers size 30/32/34 (second-hand)
- Men’s trainers/boots size 9/10
- Tinned fruit
- Disposable razors and shaving foam
- Men’s boxer shorts small/medium (new)
Things can be dropped off at the Mission (2 Hemingford Street, CH41 4AP) between 8am and 1pm, Monday-Friday.
We are always thrilled and deeply grateful for the many gifts our supporters provide week by week – thank you for your extra help at this time of year!